Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Winter Nails

Holiday season has arrived!
Time to bring out Michael Buble's Christmas album, advent calendars and gingerbread. 
(Can you tell that I enjoy Christmas? :D)

Though now I live in South of Spain where snow is rarity, I wont let it bother me. For Christmas I am going back home to Estonia anyways! Can't wait to be with my family!


Polishes used:
Blue - 423 by Flormar
Green - Greenpeace by Wild&Mild
White - White Hot Love by Rimmel
Holo shimmer - unknown

5 comments:

  1. Lovely mani....Wishing you a happy time ahead with family and friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect winter nails. love those snow covered tree :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful! I love the holo shimmer, beautiful touch! I'm feeling Christmasy too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete